This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our sites https://tempnewwwh.helenaheart.com and https://freeimage.love
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age. Websites with a Heart is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Business name: Websites with a Heart
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: ul. Vasil Aprilov 18, 8000 Burgas, Bulgaria
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
what data do we collect about you, for what purpose and on what ground we process it
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data. We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing isour legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Sensitive Data We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences. Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time. We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law. We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
how we collect your personal data
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our audience and business). Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase (ii) requested to receive materials we have created such as e-books and other information resources, or (iii) asked for information from us about our goods or services or (iv) you agreed to receive marketing communications, and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time. Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent. You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing us at email@example.com at any time. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
In our newsletter we share things that we feel will help you create your life and biz from your heart, including:
- news about new images that have been added to the Free Image Library
- articles & resources about websites and running a business
- inspiration, tips and resources for creating your life and biz from your heart
- information about our products and services
- information about related products and services that we think may be interesting or relevant to you
- promotions and discounts
- personal posts
We don’t sell or give your personal data to third parties. You can opt out of receiving newsletters from us at any time, by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails you receive from us.
free image library
We run a Free Image Library to help you create beautiful web pages, social media posts and other marketing materials. It takes time and skill for us to run the library, and next to helping you to shine online our aim with the Free Image Library is to grow our business and to have the opportunity to share about our products and services. To do so we send members of the Free Image Library our newsletter (see above).
We don’t sell or give your personal data to third parties. You can opt out of receiving newsletters from us at any time, by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails you receive from us, unsubscribing from the newsletter does not affect your Free Image Library Membership or your ability to access the images. You may still receive emails from us about your Free Image Library membership. For example if we notice that you have unsubscribed from the newsletter, and you have not logged in for a number of months, we may write to you to ask if you want your account on our website to be deleted and your membership terminated. If you’d like to view or edit the data we have for you, you can do so at https://freeimage.love/members-profile. From your members’ profile you can also delete your account if you decide you no longer want to be a member of the Free Image Library. Or you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll delete your account. Please also take note of our Free Image Library Terms & Conditions.
disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria. Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commissionhave approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential. We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements. For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
your legal rights
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent. You can see more about these rights at: ICO Guide to GDPR If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you. If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority for data protection issues in your country. We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
As part of running a Giveaway we may request personal information from you such as you First Name and Email address.
The personal information we collect is used to contact you in the event that you are selected to win a prize in the giveway, in addition to sending you special offers and other marketing material such as our newsletter.
If you do not wish to receive marketing materials or special offers from us, such as our newsletter, you can opt-out through the unsubscribe link that you’ll find at the bottom of our emails.
We do not sell or otherwise share the information you provide to us via giveways. This information is only used internally to compile anonymous statistics about our user base and to create a contact list for sending special offers and marketing material, and to notify you in case you are a winner in the the giveway.
All data collected by our sweepstakes is protected by the same security measures and procedures as the rest of the data we collect and process on our website. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.